Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Telephone Message Received, Re-received

I (want to) hate (love) you.
You are (mine) the infectious waste
(But) corrupting (your burning me alive) my purest
Skillful hypnotic
Ripping stain (remove myself from you)
Eaten away toxicity
I'll scratch (help) you out eventually (maybe)
I'll burn you (take you) away (from this) eventually
Necrosis (this might) could help eradicate
Insomniacs (I have) do not have this lullaby (to share)
If I (you would) listen, it (could help) deafens me to bleeding

But you see, (your behavior) symbiotic coexistence
Can only result in another fatality

Don't forgive, until no longer
I will no longer vindicate malignancy
I really wish I could (refrain from) steal away your happiness (resorting to)
(Murderous feelings withheld) I still think I could kill you
(Could) cleanse yourself of this, strength
This is my time to strike (leave)
So long, I wish you a hopeful end to this (beginning)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home