Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New Chapter

After a full year (December 2004 - December 2005) of borderline insanity I feel that now I have finally finished that chapter of the uncompleted book of Forever Hollow's Soul Tears. I am encouraged in a way to see that I have made it through, it has always been an exhausting task to press on but somehow I made it through. Also I am partially disheartened to have started another "chapter" because I am afraid of what this next one holds.

Through the torture and torment of the first Soul Tears chapter I thank anyone who has been able to put up with reading any of my lamentations and whining. I have been recovering from the hangover-like feeling of the first chapter for the past five months and I think I am ready to start this new chapter now that I have someone so amazing by my side. She helps me travel faster than the speed of pain and numb the agony I feel and have felt; a perfect drug. Although everything here is written for myself, to help me going, I do greatly appreciate any readers and their comments whatever they might be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont be so confident with this "she" of yours. With like comes love with help comes hate. Be weary the greatest pain could be yet upon you for a heartbreak doesnt kill the heart but the very soul of the person.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home