Monday, December 06, 2004

Words

Words left there to linger. Piercing darts stuck in a colapsing heart. Joy is fading, hope dying. Predator oblivious to the pain inflicted upon the victim. Tears stain. Words, a powerful weapon, the poison dwells long afterwards. Rarely forgotten. Left stranded to choke on them. Always uphill, with no encouragement. Killing words are more powerful than uplifting ones. Flames spewing out before actions even given a thought. Contaminated soul. Give in to the temptation, you, with the heart of stone. Your hands will choke, your hands will reduce me to dust left to blow in the wind. I will be forgotten. My shallow grave will reflect your darkness. I see you struggle to utter a kind word. If you will not finish me, I will do it myself. Even as I braid the rope for my noose, you torment me. You are the trigger I will pull, you are the knife that cuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home